You must Register with our website to create an account to be able to register for each of our auctions. Once you have created an account you will be able to register for our Auctions. You are required to register for each auction to obtain your unique Bidder Number and the Bidding Instructions. You can register for our Auctions by clicking the Register button under each auction on our homepage or within the Auction Details pages.
To Register for our Auctions:
- You must have an account with our website, if you do not you need to Register with our website to create an account. You only need to do this once
- Once you have an account and are logged-in you can Register for an Auction.
If you have forgotten your Login information you can request to have this information emailed to you. The system will email the information to the email address you used when you registered to create an account.
Some of our Auctions may use Bid Spotter or one of our Partners may be hosting the Auction. In these Auctions, when you click the Register button you may be redirect to Bid Spotter or a Partner's website for Auction registration.
When you are logged into our website you will see a button at the top of every page called My Auctions.
The My Auctions page provides:
- A list of all the Auctions your are registered for along with your Bidder Number and Bidding Instructions for each Auction respectively.
- A list of the Lots your are bidding on if you are participating in one of our Online Auctions.
- A list of Lots you are Watching if you are participating in one of our Online Auctions.
If you require assistance with Registration or using our website please send an email to email@example.com
or call 203-488-7020.